Terms of Services
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all current and future offers and agreements in connectionwith the provision of Services (of whatever nature) by GeniusMinds.
- Deviations from and amendments to the Terms and can only be agreed upon in writing.
- Applicability of any terms and conditions of Client is explicitly excluded.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following definitions:
- ❖ Affiliate: In relation to any person or entity, a party that is affiliated in a group with Client(as referred to in Section 2:24b of the Dutch Civil Code) or a party who is a subsidiary ofthe other (as referred to in Section 2:24a of the Dutch Civil Code).
- ❖ Agreement: The agreement entered into or to be entered into by and between Client andGeniusMinds in respect of the Services.
- ❖ Candidate: Every natural person (m/f) who is introduced to Client as a result of GeniusMinds' efforts.
- ❖ Client: Any natural person or legal entity that request GeniusMinds for an offer, receivesan offer from GeniusMinds or enters into an agreement with GeniusMinds
- ❖ Content: All data and information in a recruitment marketing campaign, such as but notlimited to job descriptions, metadata regarding a recruitment marketing campaign (such aswork location, salary, whether it concerns a full-time or a part-time position), brandguidelines, logos, and/or banners.
- ❖ Employment Agreement:Any agreement between a Candidate and Client or third party toperform activities for or on behalf of Client (as an employee, self-employed person (with orwithout personnel) or in any other capacity, for a definite, specifiable or indefinite period oftime.
- ❖ GeniusMinds: Genius Innovation Block B.V. a company incorporated under the laws of theNetherlands, with Its offices at IJburglaan 291, 1091ZJ in Amsterdam and registered in thetrade register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 72728582.
- ❖ Introduction: The verbal and/or written provision of any information concerning a potentialCandidate.
- ❖ Commission: The fee that GeniusMinds charges Client and which is payable by Client toGeniusMinds for the provision of services.
- ❖ Longlist: By GeniusMinds selected Candidate summery and if agreed matched againstgiven persona’s candidates.
- ❖ Service(s): Any service(s) to be provided by GeniusMinds either directly or indirectly (forexample through a website, platform, (third party) software or otherwise) such as but notlimited to software and website development, software licencing, software as a service(SaaS), maintenance and support, secondment, and advice and consultancy relating tosuch services. This definition also includes the provision of and making available ofsoftware and software licenses to Client by GeniusMinds or by third parties.
- ❖ Terms and Conditions:These general terms and conditions used by GeniusMinds
Build a smarter recruitment process with
Your candidates can't wait.